1827 Clay Street,
Napa, CA 94559
(corner of Clay & Warren -see
707 265-6556 office
(map opens in new window)
Rental Maintenance Information
For Tenants of Sierra Property Services rentals:
If you are experiencing an after-hours or weekend maintenance emergency please call our office immediately at
Phone: (707) 265-6556
Please leave a message and we will call you back as soon as possible. If you have not received a call back within 30 minutes, please call again to ensure we received the correct call back number. For those situations which are not emergencies please use our online form. You may also pick up a form at our office or print our online form and mail, drop off or fax it to our office at
Fax: (707) 255-2589
Following are some basic guidelines as to what constitutes a maintenance emergency:
An emergency is defined as anything relating to the property under the lease that is threatening to life, health or the integrity of the property.
- Fire: Call 911 immediately.
- Heater Repair: If outside temperature is falling below 40 degrees.
- Clogged Toilet or Drain: If Resident has at least one usable toilet and shower, resident should wait until regular business hours before contacting management.
- Pipe Broken: Turn off water valve to pipe or exterior water main until contractor arrives.
- Broken Doorknob, Lock or Window: Only if it prevents Resident from properly securing unit. If temporary measures can be taken until business hours, resident should wait until regular business hours before contacting management.
- No Hot Water: Only if there is absolutely no hot water.
- No Electricity: Only if there is no electricity and
Partial outages do not represent an emergency! If a wall switch or outlet begins to smoke or smell remove all plugs and turn off switch. If necessary call the fire department.
- Resident has called PG&E and found that they were not at fault; and
- After Resident has checked all the breakers by flipping them ALL hard to the OFF position and then back on; and
- Reset all GFCI circuits in the house.
The above are the basic calls which may constitute an emergency. If you have a situation other than one of those listed above which seems immediately hazardous, damaging or detrimental, please call (707) 265-6556.
The following are not emergencies:
- Refrigerator not working
- locking yourself out of the house
- oven not working
- pest control
Sierra Property Service is not responsible for loss of food or for alternative lodging due to appliance failure.
All other routine maintenance requests must be put in writing. Please use the form below to submit your maintenance request. No routine or non-urgent calls will be accepted at any time by phone!
Maintenance Request Form
(* items are required fields)
If you prefer to print and fax or bring in your request, please fill out the form below and use the "print" icon (the printer icon at the far left of the icon bar). Our fax number is (707) 255-2589.